Tuesday, August 29, 2017

How Many? Part 6

How many stitch kits does one stitcher need?  


My little toolies were all mixed up with all the different projects I have been working on. I decided to organize them and took pictures when I did.  


I often use this kit, as it is easy to carry along. I made pockets and the basket closure, with matching needle holder, pin keep, scissor fob, and needle threader.  The basket also holds other stitching supplies.





How many stitch kits do you have? Do you like having things that all match, or does that matter to you?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pamela ,wow this one is awesome,what a great idea,thankyou for sharing xx

Janie said...

I enjoy seeing your sewing accoutrements.
Very cute basket.
Lots of fun here.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

This is the cutest one EVER! I love baskets and this is a great way to re-create one. Perfect idea. I think I'll steal it, lol.
xx, Carol

kiwikid said...

Love the basket, looks like it holds everything you need there.

Mia said...

Believe me, I need a lot, my friend! Love your beautiful basket!

Brigitte said...

This a very sweet little stitching basket.

Queeniepatch said...

You can fit so many things into this basket, as well as carry your project, too, of course. Very practical.

Leonore Winterer said...

That's a cute one, and I bet it's really easy to grab and carry around!