Thursday, July 13, 2017

BBC Documentary Series - The Art of Japanese Life

I have recently discovered a series of programs on YouTube about Japanese Life.  I found these programs interesting and thought you might like to see them too, so I am sharing. 


The Art of Japanese Life - Home



The Art of Japanese Life - Cities




The Art of Japanese Life - Nature  





Handmade in Japan - Kimono





Handmade in Japan - Samurai Sword





If you are at all interested in Japan and Japanese Culture, you will enjoy these programs.

4 comments:

Jen L said...

I saw them too - good programs. I wish there were more in the series!

Anonymous said...

thankyou Pamela i am off to listen to them now xx

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh, that sounds interesting! I will have to save the links for when I actually have time to watch, but I really want to!

Janie said...

I saw the Handmade in Japan, just yesterday! Very good, I didn't know there was more, I'll watch them, thanks for the info, Pamela.