Thursday, February 4, 2016

International Exchange Society New Year Party 2016

We attended the annual new year party, hosted by the local international exchange society last week. This was the fifth one we've attending since moving here, so we knew what to expect.  We saw some old friends and made some new ones.  We ate more than we should have - it was all so delicious!  Our contribution was deviled eggs, and they must have been liked because we didn't take any home.













We sang a couple of songs.  (I didn't really sing, I was just trying to read the lyrics and follow along.) We played some games.  I was the winner of the flags of the world game!  Another game started with each person having a ten yen coin.  Each person finds a partner and does rock-paper-scissors.  The winner takes the loser's coin.  This continues until one person has all the coins.  I lost my coin the first round.





I enjoyed a fun afternoon with interesting people and delicious food. Happy New Year!


2 comments:

Janie said...

Friends and good food, you had fun!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

OMGOSH!! Janie Krig said EXACTLY what I was going to say! Great minds, eh?
xx, Carol