Monday, January 12, 2015

Monday Morning Star Count - 15 New Hexagons

I’m still working on the big quilt, but don’t have a photo this week. The hand quilting is coming along.  It’s nice to sit under the quilt as I stitch in the morning when it's cold.

I have an idea for a new project, but am still working on the details.  I cut up some small pieces of fabric I had into two and a half inch squares.  I’ll pick the colors as I go along and have the rest of the squares left for the next thing.  So far I have 15 hexagons basted. Come back next week to see my progress.

 


Linking up with Jessica at Life Under Quilts.

3 comments:

Queeniepatch said...

You've really been smitten by the Hexie Charm! Looking forward to your progress.

Manuela said...

Beautiful fabric. I'm looking forward to your progress.

Greetings, Manuela

Christine said...

Beautiful bright color fabrics! It is always fun to start a new project