Saturday, May 18, 2013

Every Day I Stitch

Everyday I’m thankful that I get to stitch.

Here’s what the yo-yos look like – not much different that the last time you saw it, but I really am making progress on joining them together. I don’t know how many different fabrics I have in this.  Some fabrics I cut 20 or 25 circles and others only one or two.  (The panda is guarding the yo-yos to make sure they don’t get out of line when I’m not looking.)

 


I haven’t forgotten about the mystery bag, although the only time I’ve worked on it lately is between classes once a week when I go to Sapporo. I still have a lot to do on this project.

 


My neighbor and I are still working on our penny purses.  She brought hers over this week with stitches on every seam, probably thinking she was done. She saw some new stitches on mine she wanted to add to hers, so we tried them out on the doodle cloth and stitched some more.  She took hers home to add more stitches and we’ll get together again next week.  I forgot to take her picture, but here is what mine looks like for now.

 
I hate to put my needle down at night and am happy to pick it up again in the morning.

No comments: