Friday, December 21, 2012

SkyMark, Take Me Away

We’re leaving tomorrow for a holiday vacation and a few days away from the snow in Hokkaido. (SkyMark is the airline).  I’ll tell you all about the trip when we return.

I’ve written some mostly stitching related posts for this blog and scheduled them to post each day while we are gone.  I hope it works like it is supposed to.

I’m pretty much packed and of course, it all fits in a carry on. As far as I know, Ted hasn’t started packing.  This is how things are with us.

I’ve picked out these three small stitching projects to take along.  I may not get much stitched, but I couldn’t possibly go on a trip without them.


 
The teapots stitch and zips have been my train project since coming here.  Ted liked the little reindeer ornament I made for his friend, so I’ll make one for him too.  It all fits in a little zip lock.  The third project is a counted thread kit that I’ve had for a while but haven’t started.  I’ll let you know when I get back what, if any, progress I make on them.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Have a great holiday. I look forward to the reports.