Saturday, August 26, 2017

How Many? Part 4

How many stitch kits does one stitcher need?  


My little toolies were all mixed up with all the different projects I have been working on. I decided to organize them and took pictures when I did.  


This little fold up kit holds pins, needles, scissors, and some safety pins and buttons in the little pockets.  This was a class I took at the Paducah Quilt Show one year.  I thought I'd make more of these for gifts.  Maybe I will some time.



How many stitch kits do you have? Have you made any little stitch kits as gifts or recieved any?

8 comments:

Margik said...

This is beautiful and useful! Love the design.

Anonymous said...

such a cutie Pamela,love the fabric xx

Mia said...

Beautiful kit, Pamela. I have made a lot of them as presents to friends, but yours is great. I also received one last Christmas and I loved it because it was made but a blogger friend in Greece. Kisses, my friend.

Queeniepatch said...

I have looked at several of your kits and this is so far my favorite - as a practical tool. Others might be more ornamental and unique, but for having the basics at hand, this is a great design.

kiwikid said...

This one is verypretty Pamela.

Sheryl said...

I like the lovely colours of this kit.

Brigitte said...

Very beautiful again. I love the little pockets on it. Most sewing and stitching bags that I made were gifts for exchanges and birthdays.

Leonore Winterer said...

Another beautiful one, I love the fabric and how it all is nice and neatly together in one piece!