Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Work In Progress Wednesday - Hospital Stitching

Surprisingly I have progress this week. I stitched quite a bit the day before the surgery, when I was just waiting.  I also stitched a little before leaving the hospital.  I have just a little more to stitch on this mitten (front and back).  I used Caron Watercolors for the main part of the mitten, and RG Splendor for the red.  


I started another mitten with another Watercolors that has bigger color changes.  I thought  I would work the stitch across instead of up and down because of the color changes, but that didn't work out.  I'll abandon this attempt.  


Now that I'm home I have other things to work on so I might make just one mitten.  Or,  I might start another with some other thread. We'll see.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pamela these are so cute,love them and the colours are gorgeous xx

Julierose said...

glad you are able to do some stitching--those are the cutest mittens--great colors, too hugs, Julierose

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Glad you are home. Wishes for a very speedy recovery and some serene stitching.
xx, Carol

Queeniepatch said...

I am glad to hear you found the time and mood to stitch in hospital. I did, and all nurses were so impressed they urged me to show the surgeon. He was not too pleased - I should have rested instead!!!
The mittens are charming.