Saturday, April 16, 2016

The Only One In The Woods

I found a great trail very close to my apartment.  I spent several hours walking and didn't see any one else.  I marveled at how I was the only one in the woods that day.  There were some steep up and steep down sections which may have kept some people away, but it was worth it.  The views from up high were fabulous. There were also some wonderful close up views on the trail itself - cherry blossom petals and a pretty yellow bird. 









I feel so fortunate to live here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you when I heard of the earthquake. I trust you are slightly further north? Xx j

Unknown said...

What a beautiful place to walk. I am so happy I am a follower of your blog.

kiwikid said...

That is a beautiful place to be able to visit.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

What a lovely place to meditate and walk. How cool that there is a little shrine of sorts along the way. the little bird was certainly accommodating to pose so prettily for you.