I didn’t work on the cross stitch dragonfly at all and put it away when we got home.
I worked on the kitchen towel a little. It looked like this when we got home.
I worked on it a little more at home, then realized there was a mistake! (not enough space between the two shapes on the left.)
I didn’t work on this on the trip, but picked it up at home. I was surprised there was no counting mistake. I must have put it down because it was so tiny and not symmetrical, so difficult to work on. It's finished but the tied bow on top still needs some work.
The fabric is 18 count aida, with a ribbon finished edge. The cross stitches are done with one strand of DMC floss; the beads with two strands.