Friday, November 21, 2014

A Little Crazy Progress

This week a new member joined our group.  She has only been in Hokkaido about a month and is a little undecided about whether she is going to like the amount of snow we get here.  Her husband is a professor in the sports department at the university and they live in the same apartment building we do.  She joined us at just the right time because we are all starting the new project.  One person couldn’t come this week, but she started the new project last week.  One person just finished her garden so was ready to start the new project.  (They don’t want to be like me and have many projects going at the same time.)


 
I finished piecing my little bag earlier in the week and started working on the beads.


 
This is fun and it is fairly small (finished I think it will be about 6 inches by 6 inches). I hope to have more to show next week.

6 comments:

Renee said...

Your new bag is off to a gorgeous start! I love the colors, fabrics and the beads you have added!

Queeniepatch said...

That is a beautiful marriage of elegant fabric and pretty beads. Congratulations on getting a new member. Although the others might not want to work on more than one project at a time, the various project you have on the go must be such an inspiration for them.

Janie said...

Lovely fabric and bead work. Your group looks so fun, I'm glad for you!

Beth in IL said...

Only one project at a time....I can't imagine! Love the colors of the bag and the beads. I love beads.

Thoeria said...

Lovely colour choices there Pamela. Can't wait to see more of it!

Blue Moth said...

Those beads are so lovely. And they set off the fabrics so well.