Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Thank you, Margaret in New Zealand!

I received this wonderful surprise in the mail today from Margaret, who writes Margaret’s Blog, http://margaretmyblog.blogspot.jp/  New Zealand tea, big New Zealand cookies, a New Zealand Embroiderer’s Guild bookmark, and a New Zealand Embroiderer’s Guild date book with beautiful photos of different embroidery for each month, and a nice hand written note in English.

 
Margaret is a stitcher, who used to live in Hokkaido.  She reads and frequently comments on my blog, so I feel like I know her even though we haven’t met in person.

Please check out her blog and see her beautiful counted thread work, in addition to learning about her family, her guild, her travels and so much more.  Thank you so much, Margaret!  I love your gift! (I will be sharing the cookies with Ted).

2 comments:

Sun City Stitcher said...

Such nice folks one meets in blogland!!

Margaret said...

You are welcome. I do hope you and Ted enjoy the cookies and the tea.